What's new

T480s (type 20L7, 20L8) BIOS (ThinkPad) ET481 NM-B471 Rev 1.0 Schematics and BIOS

T480s (type 20L7, 20L8) Laptop (ThinkPad)
ET481 NM-B471 Rev 1.0

T480S NM-B471R10-SILK-BOT.pdf
T480S NM-B471R10-SILK-TOP.pdf
Schematics ThinkPad T480S LCFC NM-B471
BIOS n22uj09w
ME 11.8.50.3460
Intel Management Engine 11.8 Firmware for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ThinkPad T480 (Machine types: 20L5, 20L6), T480s (Machine types: 20L7, 20L8), X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20KH, 20KG, 20KH, 20KG)

Download list

16MB.bin.zip
8 MB · Views: 986

EC.bin.zip
122.2 KB · Views: 547

T480S NM-B471R10-SILK-BOT.pdf
273.7 KB · Views: 840

T480S NM-B471R10-SILK-TOP.pdf
222.2 KB · Views: 774

ThinkPad T480S LCFC NM-B471.pdf
9.9 MB · Views: 1,614

i got a lenovo t480s tipe 2L08 whit password bios , how can a remove password whitout programming mec, i dont know how to programming mec chip, are there any solution for my lenovo laptop, saludos desde Mexico

i got a lenovo t480s tipe 2L08 whit password bios , how can a remove password whitout programming mec, i dont know how to programming mec chip, are there any solution for my lenovo laptop, saludos desde Mexico
need buy key 25$

send i file BIOS

You must follow these steps

1. Let find attached the patched BIOS.

2. Remove The Battery CMOS . Also make sure laptop's main battery is out and disconnect the internal front battery if used (many new Lenovo may have an internal battery, the black box) by removing its connector from the motherboard. It is important that the laptop will have NO The main Battery attached and the NO Battery CMOS .

3. Flash BIOS with my attached file please erase it before programming

4.Plug in the AC adapter and press the Power button and start it . You may hear some beeps then you will see the Lenovo splash image, press F1 first second while boot logo to get the SVP password prompt and enter "1234" for SVP and press Enter. Next page will show you Bios-Downloads DXE driver loading and showing "Press any key..". Wait about 50-60 seconds before pressing any Key. Next it will display the warning message and the laptop hardware ID again . Do not disconnect the AC during this process!

-- Write down this new hardware ID . While waiting to receive the response KEY from us, DO NOT TURN OFF the laptop and DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY!

And follow the instructions it will ask to enter the key then I will give you the key to enter.

send i file BIOS

You must follow these steps

1. Let find attached the patched BIOS.

2. Remove The Battery CMOS . Also make sure laptop's main battery is out and disconnect the internal front battery if used (many new Lenovo may have an internal battery, the black box) by removing its connector from the motherboard. It is important that the laptop will have NO The main Battery attached and the NO Battery CMOS .

3. Flash BIOS with my attached file please erase it before programming

4.Plug in the AC adapter and press the Power button and start it . You may hear some beeps then you will see the Lenovo splash image, press F1 first second while boot logo to get the SVP password prompt and enter "1234" for SVP and press Enter. Next page will show you Bios-Downloads DXE driver loading and showing "Press any key..". Wait about 50-60 seconds before pressing any Key. Next it will display the warning message and the laptop hardware ID again . Do not disconnect the AC during this process!

-- Write down this new hardware ID . While waiting to receive the response KEY from us, DO NOT TURN OFF the laptop and DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY!

And follow the instructions it will ask to enter the key then I will give you the key to enter.
are any problem if my bios its not the orginal one? i lost the original backup but the laptops works fine whit the current bios (but got bios password) note: i got the original bios backup but dont work any more, i think i damage em or some thing because when a put it in the motherboard back ,the laptop dont set video or post logo, nothings happens, sorry for my bad english, i upload the 2 files?

are any problem if my bios its not the orginal one? i lost the original backup but the laptops works fine whit the current bios (but got bios password) note: i got the original bios backup but dont work any more, i think i damage em or some thing because when a put it in the motherboard back ,the laptop dont set video or post logo, nothings happens, sorry for my bad english, i upload the 2 files?
keep the original BIOS.
The above are just the steps to unlock and then return the original BIOS to the laptop working normally

Latest posts

Back