What's new

BIOS Surface Pro 5 1796

BIOS you send error what ?
Sorry, i did not understand the question.

The native BIOS was broken (no dump). I found this one on the Internet and flash it. The system boots with it, but the touchscreen does not work with it. I will be grateful if you just point me to the file to download, if you have one =)

Sorry, i did not understand the question.

The native BIOS was broken (no dump). I found this one on the Internet and flash it. The system boots with it, but the touchscreen does not work with it. I will be grateful if you just point me to the file to download, if you have one =)
could not backup, but before, what error did you check on your PC?

could not backup, but before, what error did you check on your PC?
I bought it with a dead bios. Was just in a bootloop. According to the owner: there was a password on bios, gave it to the service - they could not remove it (they did not make a backup but reflash the BIOS). Then a pandemic ... as a result, the guy just sold it "as faulty" =)

I bought it with a dead bios. Was just in a bootloop. According to the owner: there was a password on bios, gave it to the service - they could not remove it (they did not make a backup but reflash the BIOS). Then a pandemic ... as a result, the guy just sold it "as faulty" =)
this is BIOS ok you can test and compare

Chances are they damaged it's not the BIOS problem.

Back