What's new

Dell Schematic or boardview for Chromebook CB1C13, 3120 and 3180

Looking for Boardviews or schematics of the Dell Chromebook Generation 1, 2 and 3. We have several thousand of these at our school and I would like to troubleshoot some none warranty damaged devices before we recycle them or I use them for parts. I can fix most and source parts but if anybody knows where to get these it would sure help. Dell says they are not available.

Looking for Boardviews or schematics of the Dell Chromebook Generation 1, 2 and 3. We have several thousand of these at our school and I would like to troubleshoot some none warranty damaged devices before we recycle them or I use them for parts. I can fix most and source parts but if anybody knows where to get these it would sure help. Dell says they are not available.
Unavailable

Thanks for the reply. It's been nearly two years since these machines came out. Is there a normal time frame for when schematics become available or is does it change from model to model?
It is difficult to determine, it depends on the manufacturer, when it is not released.

Latest posts

Back