Schematics boardview
Lenovo S145-15API 81UT GS440&GS540 NM-C511 (NMC511) photo

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 2.15.27 PM.png

Download list

bucn23ww.bin.zip
5.2 MB · Views: 2,493

ECITEs.bin.zip
38.7 KB · Views: 970

This is not the BIOS where you got it ???
If it is bios, only it is corrupt; the client made an update and turned off the machine. With the bios on top, the alptop has already been turned on but the customer wants to see its original serial number, I don't know if it is possible.

If it is bios, only it is corrupt; the client made an update and turned off the machine. With the bios on top, the alptop has already been turned on but the customer wants to see its original serial number, I don't know if it is possible.
Now laptop work good and only problem SN not Original ?

When you have locked keys and you update bios... you have a problem!. Anyway, please can you repair my dump? Your bios works but no serial no model etc.
You mean the BIOS on the keyboard works well? can send one photo ott video ?

You mean the BIOS on the keyboard works well? can send one photo ott video ?
No! I dont touch EC bios. Only problem was bad bios. I try your bios an pc works good, only problem is no serial number on bios, not recognize pc on Lenovo Vantage... Original bios not working, pc only show power led cicle 5 seconds and no boot.

No! I dont touch EC bios. Only problem was bad bios. I try your bios an pc works good, only problem is no serial number on bios, not recognize pc on Lenovo Vantage... Original bios not working, pc only show power led cicle 5 seconds and no boot.
Please answer the question I just want to know which BIOS makes the keyboard work

Please answer the question I just want to know which BIOS makes the keyboard work
Ok. Again. Your bios on top is working. Keyboard was broken and just replaced. Old (original) bios + bad keyboard= Pc not turning on. Your bios + new keyboard= pc boot ok New keyboard + old bios=no boot

Same as your first bios. No serial number
only need it work good.
or you can try tool this

only need it work good.
or you can try tool this
not working, even enabling bios backflash

Download list

error.jpeg
Back