What's new

Razer RZ09-0195 Betty R5 V3.0 BIOS (Betty R6_MB FCS V4.0)

First of all: Hello, this is my first post. sorry for my english. Thanks in advance.
have a problem with this laptop. I flashed all bios. the computer stuck in sleep mode, power on but no image, caps light blinking.
this is the original EC and main files.
Can help?

Download list

old.bin
16 MB · Views: 45

dump.bin
128 KB · Views: 29

First of all: Hello, this is my first post. sorry for my english. Thanks in advance.
have a problem with this laptop. I flashed all bios. the computer stuck in sleep mode, power on but no image, caps light blinking.
this is the original EC and main files.
Can help?
BIOS we provided above have same problem BIOS for you ?

Hello I was updating some drivers and failed, on reboot I had no image, keyboard light up and fans spin is this a corrupt BIOS? my razer is a
RZ09-01952E72 if im planning to reflash BIOS is the Winbond chip next to the CMOS? or where is the BIOS located?

Hi, I have a problem on the motherboard betty r6-mb fcs v4.0. voltage 19 comes on first MOSFET PQ38 .
Transistors were switched and IC 1285b - 95520HRZ - SIC6318(PQ33) -BIOS - ec bios - iTE 8528E.
And the rest of the problem.
can you help me please thanks.

Hi, I have a problem on the motherboard betty r6-mb fcs v4.0. voltage 19 comes on first MOSFET PQ38 .
Transistors were switched and IC 1285b - 95520HRZ - SIC6318(PQ33) -BIOS - ec bios - iTE 8528E.
And the rest of the problem.
can you help me please thanks.
a lot of problems, how do you want me to help?

Latest posts

Back