What's new

Sony QUANTA HK1 Sony MBX-247 REV 2A

HI,
I have a Sony Vaio VPCEH25EN with MBX-247(I guess, not sure).
Is there a way to recover from a bad/corrupt bios when laptop is not booting up?
without using a programmer to flash BIOS?
Basically can I do a Bios recovery without any external tools?
hoping for good news.
Thank You.

HI,
I have a Sony Vaio VPCEH25EN with MBX-247(I guess, not sure).
Is there a way to recover from a bad/corrupt bios when laptop is not booting up?
without using a programmer to flash BIOS?
Basically can I do a Bios recovery without any external tools?
hoping for good news.
Thank You.
you have tool and know Programming bios or not ?

you have tool and know Programming bios or not ?
no I don't have tools and niether do I know how to program BIOS. I only have my BIOS dump. I tried the WIN+B method of recovery but it didn't work.It has Insyde BIOS.
MAy be the HotKey for recovery is different or perhaps my vaio doesn't have a recovery option, don't know.

no I don't have tools and niether do I know how to program BIOS. I only have my BIOS dump. I tried the WIN+B method of recovery but it didn't work.It has Insyde BIOS.
MAy be the HotKey for recovery is different or perhaps my vaio doesn't have a recovery option, don't know.
I think you need to bring it to a repair shop to get support. Thanks

Thanks for the advice.
But I like to mess around with these things so I guess I'll Buy a programmer and a Soic8 clip and try to fix it myself. anyways the laptop is very old and if can't get it fixed myself then I'll think about bringing it to a repair shop or maybe I'll just put it in my basement and forget about it.XD.
anyway, thanks.

no display in this model but light on keyboard but no hdmi and vga what is reason please help me
all bios is checked and al supply is ok

Latest posts

Back