Schematics, BIOS Nitro AN515-52 DH53F
boardview LA_J891P-R10_GTX 1660 Ti_RTX 2060_2070_Main Board.bdv
EC_DH53F_1A

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 10.51.43 PM.png

Download list

EC_DH53F_1A.bin.zip
61.7 KB · Views: 479

Last edited:
Hi, I have a Predator PT315-52 with board FH52M LA-J891P rev 1b. I'm getting code 43 errors on the GPU (RTX 2070) and it's only using the Intel GPU. No HDMI output. It has a BIOS chip beside the GPU (not sure if this is the EC BIOS chip but it's a Winbond W25Q80EW. I can't find any dump images for it which match the 1mb size - all the EC dumps I can find are 128k but the chip is 1mb. It's probably a long shot that this chip is the issue, but before I write off the laptop as having a GPU fault, is there a way of confirming whether the attached dump is OK? I'm relatively new to BIOS programming so may be barking up the wrong tree! I've attached a dump from the main BIOS chip too in case they are linked somehow or in case anyone needs a good dump from this model.

Download list

Hi, I have a Predator PT315-52 with board FH52M LA-J891P rev 1b. I'm getting code 43 errors on the GPU (RTX 2070) and it's only using the Intel GPU. No HDMI output. It has a BIOS chip beside the GPU (not sure if this is the EC BIOS chip but it's a Winbond W25Q80EW. I can't find any dump images for it which match the 1mb size - all the EC dumps I can find are 128k but the chip is 1mb. It's probably a long shot that this chip is the issue, but before I write off the laptop as having a GPU fault, is there a way of confirming whether the attached dump is OK? I'm relatively new to BIOS programming so may be barking up the wrong tree! I've attached a dump from the main BIOS chip too in case they are linked somehow or in case anyone needs a good dump from this model.
you need try one BIOS 16MB new compare result

Unfortunately didn't work. Laptop booted with this BIOS after a battery drain overnight but still getting code 43 errors on the GPU :(

Thanks for the effort but it does nothing. It starts and stays in black screen, everything is hot but it does nothing. With the old bios it turns on in 30sec because i changed the PCH. The only problem was that CPU gets very hot 90-98 degrees while working normally (changed the thermal compound paste and everything) and i thought i had to clean the ME region in order to work properly and start instantly. I would appreciate if you could dig deeper in this problem as i have noticed that another guy in this thread had aproximately the same issue.

I managed to get it to work by extracting the bios from site. Now it's working fine. It starts in 5 seconds. Thanks anyway for your effort.

Latest posts

Back