What's new

BIOS OMEN by HP 880-000 Desktop PC series BIOS MS-7A61

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
OMEN by HP 880-000 Desktop PC series BIOS MS-7A61.jpgOMEN by HP 880-000 Desktop PC series
BIOS 08309 F02, MS-7A61
OMEN by HP 880-000 MS-7A61 ver 1.0 08307_8MB
Schematics
MS-7A61 REV1.3.pdf
MS-7A61 REV1.0.pdf
MS-7A61 REV1.3.cad.zip

847607a491599acb9c731e9d378c2d76.png

Download list

MS-7A61 REV1.0.pdf
1.7 MB · Views: 25

MS-7A61 REV1.3.pdf
1.8 MB · Views: 22

MS-7A61 REV1.3.cad.zip
627.3 KB · Views: 26

Hi,
Do you know the addresses in bios where to type in DMI data and windows licence?
I have Omen 880-101na with me which someone messed up the BIOS and I have no backup.
Thanks

how? Please detail
Easy. I'm using HEX editor and Total commander to compare by content. I have red original dump and compared with yours so I don't see data. I have attached example of other comparison so you can check how I do it. So now can you give me an answer for my original question? Thank you in advanceCapture.PNG

here is what ? i not know.
I need to know where to put serial number, product number, Fbyte and windows licence in Omen BIOS you have attached.
Do you know the addresses or not? Motherboard is MS-7A61 VER: 1.3 and current BID is 08437. Desktop is working but no DMI data in BIos

Last edited:
I need to know where to put serial number, product number, Fbyte and windows licence in Omen BIOS you have attached.
Do you know the addresses or not? Just answer this and don't worry about rest on my side :). Thanks
Available guide here :p

Available guide here :p
I know how to build Bios mate. I only see whenever someone ask you for help you either say to buy membership or sell some quids. This won't tell me where addresses are in exact model. I have spent a lot for memberships on this site by now so have some more respect as you exist thanks to people like me. I gave simple question. If you don't know how to help me just say it and don't waste your and my time.

I know how to build Bios mate. I only see whenever someone ask you for help you either say to buy membership or sell some quids. This won't tell me where addresses are in exact model. I have spent a lot for memberships on this site by now so have some more respect as you exist thanks to people like me. I gave simple question. If you don't know how to help me just say it and don't waste your and my time.
I can help you add DMI, but can't show you how, I still have to do business
vui send file and info you add i help

Back