What's new

Ask Need BIOS for Acer Aspire E5-771G-78P2 with MB da0zywmb6e0 rev e

Question & Answer Forums

flo198914481

Registered member
hi,
i need the BIOS for that Model, ive downloaded already two from another websites, but with this the Laptop starts but no picture on screen... Cusstomer brings us the laptop after a failed BIOS update.... with his Bios the laptop is complete dead... nothing... no lights, not goes on nothing...

with your bios the laptop starts but no picture on screen.

old customer bios is attached
maybe anybody can reprogramm the customer bin that this works again...

thanks and best regards

Model:
Acer Aspire E5-771G-78P2

Mainboard:
da0zywmb6e0 rev e

Download list

OldCustomerBINAcer.Bin
8 MB · Views: 14

hi,
i need the BIOS for that Model, ive downloaded already two from another websites, but with this the Laptop starts but no picture on screen... Cusstomer brings us the laptop after a failed BIOS update.... with his Bios the laptop is complete dead... nothing... no lights, not goes on nothing...

with your bios the laptop starts but no picture on screen.

old customer bios is attached
maybe anybody can reprogramm the customer bin that this works again...

thanks and best regards

Model:
Acer Aspire E5-771G-78P2

Mainboard:
da0zywmb6e0 rev e

Download list

e5-771G 1.23.rar
3.2 MB · Views: 11

hi, ive tested it, its the same.... :-( Laptop starts but no picture on screen....

maybe i can help with some Motherboard informations

Processor iss an : i7-5500U
GPU: Nvidia GeForce® 840M with 2gb

sorry this dosnt works.... this bioss version is for a laptop without a gpu... maybe you can reprogramm the customer bin? how much i have to pay for it?

sorry this dosnt works.... this bioss version is for a laptop without a gpu... maybe you can reprogramm the customer bin? how much i have to pay for it?
it use same BIOS
Where did you base it to say it doesn't work with the main board GPU?

it use same BIOS
Where did you base it to say it doesn't work with the main board GPU?
Master.... iam sorry.... you are the best.... :)
i have last month a case with a hp laptop how dosnt work a bios without gpu.... so i have think its the same here...

this one work, ive programm it and the laptop start and working very well ... thank you so much

Back