What's new

Microsoft Surface Pro 4

Hi good afternoon VINAFIX supporter.
my surface pro 4 bios have password. after I tried another bios. it's work but the Touch screen is not working.
when I check on Firmware in device manager Driver (Surface Me, Surface UEFI) is not working.
if I send The old bios for you to clear the password, dose touch function can work again.? or have another way to fixed it or not ?
thank you.

Hi good afternoon VINAFIX supporter.
my surface pro 4 bios have password. after I tried another bios. it's work but the Touch screen is not working.
when I check on Firmware in device manager Driver (Surface Me, Surface UEFI) is not working.
if I send The old bios for you to clear the password, dose touch function can work again.? or have another way to fixed it or not ?
thank you.
send two BIOS lock and new no Touch I help

Hi

I have Microsoft Surface Pro 1724 the machine screen is flickering after one or two hours.

We have changed the screen but its same problem we have checked inside temperature of CPU look like its normal but we don't know why the screen is flickering .

Can you Please help with solution ?

Regards
Hiren
You need to replace the logic board, is a common problem on the surface pro 4 M5, M7 and I7.

Latest posts

Back