What's new

MacBook Pro 13″ Touch Bar 2018 820-00850-A

boadview file is unable to open please i need this file.
T_link01 MSI-Apple_BRD.rar

i all ready test the A1989 820-00850-A.BIN it stock on 5v
but when i try the original file it getting 5v to 19 volts.

please check the files attach. and please send we a working bin. my original bin is getting 19v stock on 55Amp
OMG!! :nrg:

i think you will never know how to repair MacBook.

1. All new models use macbook Apple chip T2 it has no own BIOS as the old model.
4MB file only saves save info like SN, model.....it doesn't need to be programmed unless you want to change info MacBook.
2. Forget about BIOS with all Apple products that use Apple T2 chip.

Do a google about Apple chip T2 to understand it if you want to be a technical pro.

OMG!! :nrg:

i think you will never know how to repair MacBook.

1. All new models use macbook Apple chip T2 it has no own BIOS as the old model.
4MB file only saves save info like SN, model.....it doesn't need to be programmed unless you want to change info MacBook.
2. Forget about BIOS with all Apple products that use Apple T2 chip.

Do a google about Apple chip T2 to understand it if you want to be a technical pro.
Please help me I have a Macbook A1989 EMC EMC 3214 (S / N: C02X86W7JHC9) I need the BIN file cleaned (no password)

unlocks UEFI or bypasss Activation Lock ??
Please send photo display lock I check before.
Thank you for your answer!!!
This is the same photo as the one posted by member vinay bhuddi!!!!
I choose "bypass activation lock" because I want to install a new system by USB key !!!!
For this Macbook do you have a bin file (without security) that can work ???

Thank you for your answer!!!
This is the same photo as the one posted by member vinay bhuddi!!!!
I choose "bypass activation lock" because I want to install a new system by USB key !!!!
For this Macbook do you have a bin file (without security) that can work ???
This generation does not have a BIOS that needs to be unlocked using an online service

it use Apple chip T2 not have BIOS
unlocks this 100$
bypass Activation Lock 90$

This generation does not have a BIOS that needs to be unlocked using an online service
About the programmer, I don't have the T203 programmer but I have what I need !!!!
I even tested a file the day before yesterday but it didn't work (black screen) !!!

Latest posts

Back