What's new

LIFEBOOK S752

i have problem with my lifebook it shuts down after exactly 10 minutes cpu tempture is max 62c it has the original intel i5 cpu

i attache my old bios and the working bios from this forum that shuts down after 10 minutes

Download list

LIFEBOOK S752.rar
5.9 MB · Views: 21

i have problem with my lifebook it shuts down after exactly 10 minutes cpu tempture is max 62c it has the original intel i5 cpu

i attache my old bios and the working bios from this forum that shuts down after 10 minutes
bios clear me on top same problem ?

the bios from the t

hi
i tried the bios from the top but then i get nvram error and no seriall number and tag id in the bios

wat i now gonna do is boot with this bios and swap the chip to the old one and run a bios update to try to fix the corrupted bios

update i tested some bioses and i get only a issu that the laptop shuts down after 10 minutes everytime the fan is running full speed and the cpu runs on 40C

update

laptop works with your clear me bios file and the fan speed works also i only get nvram error at boot
your bios is not a uefi secure boot bios its with old logo its a version 1 bios

the other files
file from badcaps forum or your 8mb bios are version 2 files with new logo and uefi secure boot
this files where not working on my lifebook i get a 100procent rpn fan speed and shuts down after 10 minutes of usage every time

update

i got my original bios file working it was a v2 bios

i replace the following block
start 00220000
end 003CB000
from a dump

and now everything is working even the fan speed and it does n t shut down anymore after 10 minutes

Download list

dump an working passw.BIN
4 MB · Views: 13

dump ap.BIN
1 MB · Views: 10

Back