What's new

Ask LENOVO CHROME BOOK 100e BM5736_V1.4 For MP2.1 Looking For Original Binary File p lease Admin send me the solution I am waiting for your reply

Question & Answer Forums

qaseemtahir

Registered member
LENOVO CHROME BOOK 100e BM5736_V1.4 For MP2.1 Looking For Original Binary File p lease Admin send me the solution I am waiting for your reply.
I am attaching the locked file also
thanks

Regarding the bios program for lenovo 100e chrome book sir I reprogrammed with the file you sent me but after when I start my device it is not displaying please send me the working binary file for 100e thanks
i only have a single file
If the original BIOS is locked, you need to buy a $15 patch to unlock it, even if you try to find another BIOS it won't unlock.

i only have a single file
If the original BIOS is locked, you need to buy a $15 patch to unlock it, even if you try to find another BIOS it won't unlock.
sir one more thing ,I reprogrammed the chip old binary file which I save already but now it is also not displaying please tell me solution thanks.

sir one more thing ,I reprogrammed the chip old binary file which I save already but now it is also not displaying please tell me solution thanks.
and one more question sir the patch you are recommending me will it work on multiple devices or for 1 device only

Latest posts

Back