Lenovo 300S LT41 SKL 14292-1

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)

Download list

Reactions: imranromi

nacres

Registered member
Mar 24, 2016
The bios what I have downloaded and used for my laptop it doesn't work . But when I used my old Eprom for my laptop it works. When I use your bios my power supply takes about 0.20mAH but when I use mine which is original one it takes 0.45mAH . In my opinion you have a problem with you bios . I am going to give motherboard model number with details now . Please find the correct one for me as quick as you can . Kind regards
IMG_0094.JPG IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0097.JPG IMG_0098.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ThienBui

nacres

Registered member
Mar 24, 2016
This is not important 0.20mAH.
BIOS old have Display or not ?

It doesn't give any display when it takes 0.20mAH but it gives display when it takes 0.45mAH . The bioses which are I've tried they all took 0.20mAH and they don't give any display . But when I program to the original bios . It takes 0.45mAH and it gives display

ThienBui

Techniques
Supporter
Dec 13, 2013
vinafix.com
It doesn't give any display when it takes 0.20mAH but it gives display when it takes 0.45mAH . The bioses which are I've tried they all took 0.20mAH and they don't give any display . But when I program to the original bios . It takes 0.45mAH and it gives display
I do not understand the issue.
If the machine can display normal working, Why programmed bios?

nacres

Registered member
Mar 24, 2016
The bios what I have sent you works on computer . It gives display but I have one same computer . but the computer has a password on it bios screen . When I exchange them . They both don't work . It has to be own bios ? Or is it changing on the computer . I don't understand it actually

ThienBui

Techniques
Supporter
Dec 13, 2013
vinafix.com
The bios what I have sent you works on computer . It gives display but I have one same computer . but the computer has a password on it bios screen . When I exchange them . They both don't work . It has to be own bios ? Or is it changing on the computer . I don't understand it actually
Oh I get it,
I'll help you clear me region it.

Download list

Clear me.bin.zip
6.3 MB · Views: 1,028