What's new

BIOS Intel NUC8i7BEB NUC8i5BEB NUC8i3BEB

friend , it got worse , initially the computer was turned on , there was no image and the power button was blinking , after flashing the corrected bios , it stopped turning on at all and with native firmware it also stopped turning on , are there any more options ?

friend , it got worse , initially the computer was turned on , there was no image and the power button was blinking , after flashing the corrected bios , it stopped turning on at all and with native firmware it also stopped turning on , are there any more options ?
try this

Download list

builds22.zip
6.7 MB · Views: 6

old BIOS have display ?
no, it turned on, the lights were on , there was no image , the fan was working , the processor was warming up, now after the firmware it stopped turning on completely, returned the native dump bios and it also stopped turning on , sorry if it's not quite clear (google translate)

no, it turned on, the lights were on , there was no image , the fan was working , the processor was warming up, now after the firmware it stopped turning on completely, returned the native dump bios and it also stopped turning on , sorry if it's not quite clear (google translate)
you need to check I also can't know

BUENAS TARDES.

TENGO ESTE PROBLEMA CON LA BIOS. NUC8i3BEH1

EL TECLADO LE BLOQUEA NO PERMITE HACER NADA NINGUN DISPOSITIVO EXTERNO RECONOCE.

RESET BIOS NINGUN CAMBIO.

CAMBIE SSD O HHD NADA.

ADJUNTO BIN

Download list

photo_5131935849829739126_y.jpg
NUC8I3BEH1.BIN
16 MB · Views: 12

BUENAS TARDES.

TENGO ESTE PROBLEMA CON LA BIOS. NUC8i3BEH1

EL TECLADO LE BLOQUEA NO PERMITE HACER NADA NINGUN DISPOSITIVO EXTERNO RECONOCE.

RESET BIOS NINGUN CAMBIO.

CAMBIE SSD O HHD NADA.

ADJUNTO BIN
i don't know what to do either, i think or try another bios to compare

Latest posts

Back