What's new

BIOS Intel Board DZ87KLT-75K

Intel Board DZ87KLT-75K
BIOS
Hello,
I've successfully downloaded and programmed the main BIOS chip ( an Winbond 25Q64FVSIG ) of my DZ87KLT-75K motherboard ( with the version displayed here ). However, i noticed it also have some sort of secondary BIOS chip ( an Winbond 25X40CLSIG ) which with the programming tool i noticed it must be empty ( all FF ). Can you help me on this?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello,
I've successfully downloaded and programmed the main BIOS chip ( an Winbond 25Q64VFSIG ) of my DZ87KLT-75K motherboard ( with this version -- 459 ). However, i noticed it also have some sort of secondary BIOS chip ( an Winbond 25X40CLSIG ) which with the programming tool i noticed it must be empty ( all FF ). Can you help me on this?
Thanks in advance.
Yes, it only manages the device you don't need to program it

yes, No need to worry about it
In that case, do you have any idea why doesn't it boot to the Visual BIOS? I've removed the 3V button cell battery, the CPU and all the RAM DIMM's when i programmed the BIOS. I did left the big yellow jumper on it's default position. Anything necessary to do after the BIOS chip flashing?

In that case, do you have any idea why doesn't it boot to the Visual BIOS? I've removed the 3V button cell battery, the CPU and all the RAM DIMM's when i programmed the BIOS. I did left the big yellow jumper on it's default position. Anything necessary to do after the BIOS chip flashing?
Programming a new BIOS ( MAIN BIOS ) if same problem then you need to check next hardware

In repair you do not need to care about the version plate
It can be updated after the important thing you need to get your computer working first
Well, i'm asking because i finally was able to go BACK2BIOS after i left the motherboard without its 3V button cell battery more than 24h.
When it finally entered the Visual BIOS, i could see it was version 336. Afterwards i updated the BIOS to version 459 via USB.

Latest posts

Back