What's new

BIOS Inspiron 3505 GDI53 LA-K037P Rev 1.0 AMD

Hello

I have checked but its not working.

Might be Because of three time system getting incorrect password.Third error COde.jpeg that is the reason error code is changing. and that's why its not working.

After you provide the password I have enter that password that time Dell logo come and restart the device after this password is showing incorrect password.

Please see the below Error code.

Hello

I have checked but its not working.

Might be Because of three time system getting incorrect password.View attachment 199889 that is the reason error code is changing. and that's why its not working.

After you provide the password I have enter that password that time Dell logo come and restart the device after this password is showing incorrect password.

Please see the below Error code.
I think you need Programming EC
and
Please provided Paypal ID I refund

Hello

I have sent you the link for payment refund.

I have attach the photos of PayPal ID and Both ID which I gave you that is correct, If you don't know how to transfer payment than its not my issue.

I have sent you the link Kindly realise the payment.

Download list

PayPal - 1.JPG PayPal 2.JPG
Hello

I have sent you the link for payment refund.

I have attach the photos of PayPal ID and Both ID which I gave you that is correct, If you don't know how to transfer payment than its not my issue.

I have sent you the link Kindly realise the payment.
Refund is not the same as sending new payment
you need to provide the correct account you paid with before to get the refund, not a new ID for me to send you the money

please be smarter....

Hello Brother

Please do not go any another way.

I have sent you payment link which is same amount.

I have paid From this ID -( [email protected] ) because of you can not sent the payment that is the reason i have sent you another id. I don't mind to take payment any of the id.

I am always smart please do not teach.

I am again repeat you I have sent same amount which i have paid, if you don't understand calculation then check the photo.

Pay.JPG
I am going to attach the photos for payment reference to convert Pound and Doller so you can understand.

Vinafix 24.jpg

it took me a long time to find it, the accounts you provided above don't match this is the reason you don't get the extra refund you have to pay extra for my time.

Next I also check to see if you are the correct owner of this account? ACI Ltd
Paypal account is very important I don't think you are incorrect if you are the owner

Back