Lenovo ideapad S340-15API EL432 EL532 LA-H131P photo

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 6.12.41 PM.jpg

Download list

ENE.bin.zip
59.3 KB · Views: 948

amcn26ww.bin.zip
4.5 MB · Views: 1,719

1151 / 5000
hello everyone, I am new to the community.
I have a great mystery to solve, to see if someone could help me.
I have a computer of this model, it had a Generic BIOS firmware, it had no Model and the serial numbers were zero; However, the operating system (* Windows) worked, the USB ports did not work, neither did the web camera.

I made a Backup of this BIOS (Generic) At the time of writing the BIOS that they share here it says that the file is very large, apparently not only did a BIOS that was not programmed, it also did not have the original chip, is this possible?

I did not know, Now I must get a compatible or original BIOS chip for this motherboard, from Other Equipment I have been able to Write the BIOS of this publication, But The laptop does not turn on, it turns on the power LED but nothing happens.

My problem now is, I wanted to rewrite the generic BIOS that had been running regularly and now the computer has the same LED on but nothing happens. I hope you can help me solve this mystery. It probably won't turn on because I don't have the original chip?

greetings to all.

1151 / 5000
hello everyone, I am new to the community.
I have a great mystery to solve, to see if someone could help me.
I have a computer of this model, it had a Generic BIOS firmware, it had no Model and the serial numbers were zero; However, the operating system (* Windows) worked, the USB ports did not work, neither did the web camera.

I made a Backup of this BIOS (Generic) At the time of writing the BIOS that they share here it says that the file is very large, apparently not only did a BIOS that was not programmed, it also did not have the original chip, is this possible?

I did not know, Now I must get a compatible or original BIOS chip for this motherboard, from Other Equipment I have been able to Write the BIOS of this publication, But The laptop does not turn on, it turns on the power LED but nothing happens.

My problem now is, I wanted to rewrite the generic BIOS that had been running regularly and now the computer has the same LED on but nothing happens. I hope you can help me solve this mystery. It probably won't turn on because I don't have the original chip?

greetings to all.
Make sure you have a professional Programming tool like RT809H or SVOD

Latest posts

Back