What's new

Ask i am new in this please a need help to update my bios is no show ssd disk and wireless card i think the bios is corrupted

Question & Answer Forums
i am new in this i need help to update or clean my bios no show my ssd storage and the wireless card please help me how

I think you are not technical and do not know how to repair computers, just with the information you said above I can't help
Vinafix 2023-05-26 at 14.01.22.jpg

you sent me your picture above showing the laptop is working but when i asked you said the laptop has no picture

Go back to studying fully before starting the repair work that is my sincere advice.

I think you are not technical and do not know how to repair computers, just with the information you said above I can't help
View attachment 273658

you sent me your picture above showing the laptop is working but when i asked you said the laptop has no picture

Go back to studying fully before starting the repair work that is my sincere advice.
no boot no ssd car detected no wireless card no audio device i boot live usb to check

View attachment 273658

ok sorry but i mention before i am new and i dont do repair work this is no my job only a hobby .sorry for make you waste time

Back