What's new

HP ZBook 17 G3 Mobile Workstation LA-C381P BIOS

HP ZBOOK 15 G3 I7 PROCESSOR
LA-C381P REV 1.0
LA-C381P REV 1A
LA-C381P REV 1B
I NEED THESE THREE MODEL BIOS, IF GET UNIVERSAL.
PLEASE HELP

CAN SEND ME ONE, PAGE ONE FIRST BIOS I TRIED, NO DISPLAY , FAN SPEED RUNNING ONLY
no screen has a lot of problems.
how do you know the problem from the BIOS ?

The purpose of BIOS programming is to compare the results with the original BIOS to find out where the problem is coming from.

You can't fix it if you just focus on BIOS programming and don't know if the problem comes from the BIOS or something else.

no screen has a lot of problems.
how do you know the problem from the BIOS ?

The purpose of BIOS programming is to compare the results with the original BIOS to find out where the problem is coming from.

You can't fix it if you just focus on BIOS programming and don't know if the problem comes from the BIOS or something else.
ALL HAVE DISPLAY, IT WAS PASSWORD. WITHOUT BACK UP I WAS FLASH., I HAVE 20 LAPTOP THESE THREE MODEL WITH PASSWORD. YESTERDAY I GIVE YOU ONE BACK UP FOR UNLOCK, ITS WORKING. BUT THIS UNPASS FILE CANT USE ANOTHER LAPTOP, NO DISPLAY AND FAN SPEED RUNNING,

ALL HAVE DISPLAY, IT WAS PASSWORD. WITHOUT BACK UP I WAS FLASH., I HAVE 20 LAPTOP THESE THREE MODEL WITH PASSWORD. YESTERDAY I GIVE YOU ONE BACK UP FOR UNLOCK, ITS WORKING. BUT THIS UNPASS FILE CANT USE ANOTHER LAPTOP, NO DISPLAY AND FAN SPEED RUNNING, WHEN I GOT UNPASS FILE FROM YOU, I TRIED WITH MY OTHER THREE LAPTOP WITHOUT TAKE BACK UP, THAT THREE LAPTOP NOW NO DISPLAY, THE ORGINAL ONE IS OK, UNPASS WORKING PERFECT ONLY THE ONE ONLY
THAT WHY I NEED CLEAN FILE LIKE UNIVERSAL. HELP ME PLAESE

ALL HAVE DISPLAY, IT WAS PASSWORD. WITHOUT BACK UP I WAS FLASH., I HAVE 20 LAPTOP THESE THREE MODEL WITH PASSWORD. YESTERDAY I GIVE YOU ONE BACK UP FOR UNLOCK, ITS WORKING. BUT THIS UNPASS FILE CANT USE ANOTHER LAPTOP, NO DISPLAY AND FAN SPEED RUNNING, WHEN I GOT UNPASS FILE FROM YOU, I TRIED WITH MY OTHER THREE LAPTOP WITHOUT TAKE BACK UP, THAT THREE LAPTOP NOW NO DISPLAY, THE ORGINAL ONE IS OK, UNPASS WORKING PERFECT ONLY THE ONE ONLY. THATS WHY I NEED BIOS CLEAN FILE LIKE UNIVERSAL. PLEASE HELP ME

THAT WHY I NEED CLEAN FILE LIKE UNIVERSAL. HELP ME PLAESE
Please don't be paranoid
1. no BIOS UNIVERSAL
2. If clear me it will leave an error DMI machine is not in committed state!
That's why I didn't attach the BIOS clear me at the top for everyone to use. I think you are a novice with no technical knowledge.

If you want me to help clear me I will be happy to help but you need to provide the BIOS file you want to clear me and accept the problems that arise after clear me. Attach file here I help clear me.

Please don't be paranoid
1. no BIOS UNIVERSAL
2. If clear me it will leave an error DMI machine is not in committed state!
That's why I didn't attach the BIOS clear me at the top for everyone to use. I think you are a novice with no technical knowledge.

If you want me to help clear me I will be happy to help but you need to provide the BIOS file you want to clear me and accept the problems that arise after clear me. Attach file here I help clear me.
ORGINAL FILE ALREDY LOST, I TRIED THIS
https://vinafix.com/threads/hp-zbook-17-g3-mobile-workstation-la-c381p-bios.23201/
BUT NOT WORKING, NO DISPLAY, ONLY FAN RUNNING SPEEDLY
CAN YOU SUGGEST OTHER FILE FOR TRY

laptop has password and now no display this shows that you have killed your laptop when removing the BIOS chip, this problem no one can help except you from me check again.
NO, IM TECHNICIAN, ITS BIOS ISSUE. I HAVE 20 LAPTOP. I TRIED YOUR FILE #1 . ITS NOT WORK WITH MY LAPTOP. I ALREDY TEST MY FEW LAPTOPS. I HAVE ORGINAL BACK UP, I RETURNED. ORGINAL. ITS WORKING WELL . ONLY PASSWORD ISSUE. THREE LAPTOP I LOST ORGINAL BACK UP. THATS WHY ASK DO YOU HAVE OTHER FILE FOR TRY. ITS OK IF YOU DONT HAVE . LET ME FIND SOMEEWHERE WORKING ONE SUITABLE. I WILL GIVE OTHER BACK UP FOR UNLOCK PASSWORDS. I DONT HAVE KNOWLADGE ABOUT BIOS EDITING AND CLEAN PASSWORD. OTHER I KNOW TROUBLESHOOT ALL PROBLEMS
THANK YOU

NO, IM TECHNICIAN, ITS BIOS ISSUE. I HAVE 20 LAPTOP. I TRIED YOUR FILE #1 . ITS NOT WORK WITH MY LAPTOP. I ALREDY TEST MY FEW LAPTOPS. I HAVE ORGINAL BACK UP, I RETURNED. ORGINAL. ITS WORKING WELL . ONLY PASSWORD ISSUE. THREE LAPTOP I LOST ORGINAL BACK UP. THATS WHY ASK DO YOU HAVE OTHER FILE FOR TRY. ITS OK IF YOU DONT HAVE . LET ME FIND SOMEEWHERE WORKING ONE SUITABLE. I WILL GIVE OTHER BACK UP FOR UNLOCK PASSWORDS. I DONT HAVE KNOWLADGE ABOUT BIOS EDITING AND CLEAN PASSWORD. OTHER I KNOW TROUBLESHOOT ALL PROBLEMS
THANK YOU

Latest posts

Back