What's new

BIOS HP Probook x360 11 g3 ee balos-6050a3009601-mb-a01(a1)

this is not the original BIOS someone edited it wrong before.
BIOS this 100% no display
sirr i have unpassword laptop if i take unpassword bakeup and upload anoother laptop no display so sirr give me solution i need unpassword bios please sirrr give me bios

sirr i need orignel bios cz my 5 laptop have same

sirr i need orignel bios i have 3 laptop with bios password but sirrr i erase bios i don,t have bkup so sirr help me give me okk bios
it's absurd
Each laptop has only 1 original BIOS from the manufacturer that came with the machine, you can't have the original BIOS if you lose it or it breaks......but that doesn't matter you can use another BIOS.. .

it's absurd
Each laptop has only 1 original BIOS from the manufacturer that came with the machine, you can't have the original BIOS if you lose it or it breaks......but that doesn't matter you can use another BIOS.. .
sirr i have okk bios unlock unpassword but that bios don.t work another laptop if i take bakup from that laptop nd upload another same laptop so no display sirr give me solution
it's absurd

So you need to use the BIOS we provided above if all doesn't work that indicates the laptop has another problem

Latest posts

Back