What's new

HP Probook 450 G3 DA0X63MB6H1 - X63

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
HP Probook 450 G3 (DA0X63MB6H1 rev H)
Quanta X63
Schematic and boardview Quanta X63
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 12.36.20 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-07-12 at 5.53.21 PM.jpg

Download list

Quanta X63 r1A.pdf
1.9 MB · Views: 2,730

Quanta X63.brd
315.1 KB · Views: 1,938

i have HP probook 450 g3 this laptop have no display, that board in giving error of 2 long beeps and 2 shorts beeps. is it possible for you that you can clear this file. All file you given on your site are not working any board.here with this massage am attaching the file as well can u guys clear that file. also tell me about this problem that if i have same type of 2 model in hp probook 450 g3 and both of these board are working fine and when i interchange the bios chips with each other the motherboard stop working what is the reason behind this. All the files given in this forum are not working with any motherboard.what is the solution for this problem tell us the solution for this problem either we have to edit something in file or there is any other solution. please give us solution ASAP.

Regards

Download list

450 g3 old.BIN
16 MB · Views: 21

i have HP probook 450 g3 this laptop have no display, that board in giving error of 2 long beeps and 2 shorts beeps. is it possible for you that you can clear this file. All file you given on your site are not working any board.here with this massage am attaching the file as well can u guys clear that file. also tell me about this problem that if i have same type of 2 model in hp probook 450 g3 and both of these board are working fine and when i interchange the bios chips with each other the motherboard stop working what is the reason behind this. All the files given in this forum are not working with any motherboard.what is the solution for this problem tell us the solution for this problem either we have to edit something in file or there is any other solution. please give us solution ASAP.

Regards
Please check hardware..

Latest posts

Back