What's new

HP HP ProBook 450-G2 LA-B181P

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
HP ProBook 450-G2
HP ProBook 450 G2 Base Model Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)
COMPAL LA-B181P ZPL40/ZPL50/ZPL70
BIOS BID M74
BID.jpg

M74 for gen 4th,
M73 for gen 5th Please use right bios

Download list

Download list

hp 440 this eror.jpg
la-b181p old.rar
4.1 MB · Views: 11

hp 440 la-b181p need cleen me
use BIOS not right gen CPU
M73 for CPU 5th
M74 for CPU 4th

check CPU and use right BIOS

Hello everyone. I have an interesting case with a 470 g2 laptop, the original bios dump has a problem of not powering on, the power button is on and off intermittently with no display.

I downloaded bios dumps uploaded here, apparently, there are two versions the first version named M73 which is Haswell; the laptop powers on but displays platform not compatible. The 2nd one which I think is the correct one, laptop powers on but no display with 3caps lock blinks, which normally indicate RAM error: but the RAM is okay since the laptop displays with the same RAM with the incorrect platform as stated above

Is this a unique problem or has someone ever encountered it and what was the solution?

Here is the original dump that is not even powering on.

Download list

470 g2.bin
8 MB · Views: 3

Hello everyone. I have an interesting case with a 470 g2 laptop, the original bios dump has a problem of not powering on, the power button is on and off intermittently with no display.

I downloaded bios dumps uploaded here, apparently, there are two versions the first version named M73 which is Haswell; the laptop powers on but displays platform not compatible. The 2nd one which I think is the correct one, laptop powers on but no display with 3caps lock blinks, which normally indicate RAM error: but the RAM is okay since the laptop displays with the same RAM with the incorrect platform as stated above

Is this a unique problem or has someone ever encountered it and what was the solution?

Here is the original dump that is not even powering on.
M73 for CPU 5th
M74 for CPU 4th

check CPU and use right bios

Latest posts

Back