What's new

HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p263ca (Touch) - DAY21AMB6D0

2.5MB is zip? you need unzip and have 4MB but i think you need check chipset AMD

i know :D. i'm not that basic. sure it is. A-CPU without discrete gpu. but the board has had water damage. i had to replace several components and the start-up/super-i/o-chip. the first bios was tending the machine for high fan spin and no picture, 0812F.bin has serial number issues, but is working fine. i think i have to modify it with dmi, bcu and stuff. thanks anyway!

i know :D. i'm not that basic. sure it is. A-CPU without discrete gpu. but the board has had water damage. i had to replace several components and the start-up/super-i/o-chip. the first bios was tending the machine for high fan spin and no picture, 0812F.bin has serial number issues, but is working fine. i think i have to modify it with dmi, bcu and stuff. thanks anyway!
No need to use any DMI it needs to have a front screen, 100% of motherboards have hardware problems.

No need to use any DMI it needs to have a front screen, 100% of motherboards have hardware problems.

well i'll take a closer look, but everything should be fine now... will test some things and flash the old bios back and so on and so forth.

Back