What's new

BIOS HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-xa0520cn BIOS DA0N76MB6E0

Hi, there are have two bios in this all-in one computer. I need both bios please send secondery bios.

Thanks in advance

I have this hp all in one pc, issue no power on at all, fan never spins, when i connect the power cord it flashes 1 time and the power supply shows 0.018 power consumption. but not power on. If i disconnect a cable that goes to the lcd (not the flex cable) then it will flash 7 times but no power on. power button is getting its 3.2v and seems to be working.
I HAD TRIED EVERYTHING BASIC - INTERNAL BATT, SHORTING BIOS- TESTED VOLTAGES CAN'T FIND A SHORT.
I proceed and downloaded the bios from hp confirmed is the same bios on the original bios chip, so i proceed and flashed with the one in hp website. NOW it does the same except now the consumption is between 0.028v to 0.031v but still no fan spinning cpu is cold dead.
something i do not see correct that the bios is not getting its 3.3 when computer is not plug in to the wall. I though bios should get that voltage from internal bios batt. but I do not have the schematic to confirm that. I can read 3.2v in bios when plugged in. HP 24-xa0024 DA0N76MB6E0 Rev E.
Should I reflash with the oldest bios in hp website?. or there should be a component not letting power to go thru?. any help will be appreciated.

Does anyone knows what this IC chip is for this hp motherboard?? all in on pc not power on or fan there is charger light but this chip get hot when connecting power cord. ic chip 3g=6k v46IMG_20220414_222135.jpg

Hello,
i have this bios (no power), tried other of this post and power on correctly... but 3 slow beep + 4 fast beep (it means failed flash).
Original file is fixable?

Download list

old.bin
16 MB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back