What's new

HP Pavilion 24-R014 DA0N73MB6D0

Hello ThienBui CEO

i need help please, i have HP all in One 27"
motherboard
DAN73AMB6D0 REV : D

i change the chipset because it's was short 3.3V, now it is OK, but need help for the Bios,
Original is work but all the time is loop for flash

i try your first bios on the page it's the same loop flash bios on screen,

i try the other bios file and its FRANCE language one screen and just enter to DIAGNOSTICE , and also its delay need clean ME

original bios
attached

Download list

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 16.20.40.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 16.20.42.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 16.39.08.jpeg
Last edited:
Hello ThienBui CEO

i need help please, i have HP all in One 27"
motherboard
DAN73AMB6D0 REV : D

i change the chipset because it's was short 3.3V, now it is OK, but need help for the Bios,
Original is work but all the time is loop for flash

i try your first bios on the page it's the same loop flash bios on screen,

i try the other bios file and its FRANCE language one screen and just enter to DIAGNOSTICE , and also its delay need clean ME

original bios
attached

Download list

clear mes.zip
5.4 MB · Views: 43

please clean this file

thanks
I don't have time to help many times please take note

Download list

clear mes.zip
5.4 MB · Views: 41

Thank you for all, also we do not have time to try files from web that not tested, we west time also when thinking its work and it's not work, Above i sent you file from other that work, and all your web files not work just beep error, and my file work and there are a screen on bios think about it bro

Why we pay for VIP user ?????????????????????? just to download files that not tested, and when we give you feedback you need to take it seriously

I don't have time to help many times please take note
Work THANKS very much work good and fast boot

Download list

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 17.59.15.jpeg
Back