What's new

HP Pavilion - 14-ce3001nx DA0G7AMB6D1 G7A

Hi , i have same model which has been liquid damaged just a bit but after pressing the power button the AC charger blinks 1 time but i get no voltages 3.3 and 5v but 19v is there so i believe the 3,3vregulator is damaged but i cant identify it . can someone help to identify it please?

Download list

AWVALB.jpeg BACAKE.jpeg
Hi, For some reason all the files are uploaded here dont work as they should for me but the below original works fine . The first 2 posts it powers on after 45 seconds and gives error that bios failed to do update and doesnt load windows . generally cant do anything . Its all in chinese and i cant change language . the below works fine but it might need to be assosiated with the device serials maybe>?

good working bios file below for me at least
Its for I3 CPU/GPU(APU) without GPU on the board
BID084B9 bios

Download list

DA0G7AMB6D1 original 8mb.bin
8 MB · Views: 324

Last edited:
Hi, For some reason all the files are uploaded here dont work as they should for me but the below original works fine . The first 2 posts it powers on after 45 seconds and gives error that bios failed to do update and doesnt load windows . generally cant do anything . Its all in chinese and i cant change language . the below works fine but it might need to be assosiated with the device serials maybe>?

good working bios file below for me at least
Its for I3 CPU/GPU(APU) without GPU on the board
Do you share bios or need me to help?

Hi, can someone repair my old bios ? Laptop is starting, nothing blinks but there is no video. I tried all files from here but no one works. With a file from 2nd post device started after a minute and show some chinese text then shutdown.

Model is 14-ce0504sa with i3 8th gen and without graphic. Tthanks!

Download list

123.bin
8 MB · Views: 55

Hi, can someone repair my old bios ? Laptop is starting, nothing blinks but there is no video. I tried all files from here but no one works. With a file from 2nd post device started after a minute and show some chinese text then shutdown.

Model is 14-ce0504sa with i3 8th gen and without graphic. Tthanks!

Download list

builds111.zip
5.7 MB · Views: 163

DA0G7AMB6D1 REV D
Model G7A
TPN-Q207

I had 6 x DA0G7AMB6D1 Rev D to repair and this bios does not work. Board powers on no caps lock error LED, fan spins but display is black. Only fix was original bios from HP's website. I had to use a hex editor to manually put in the serial number and product information.

hp 14-ce002TX TPN-Q207 G7A-2G DAOG7AMB6D1 REV: D

I had 6 x DA0G7AMB6D1 Rev D to repair and this bios also does not work. Board powers on no caps lock error LED, fan spins but display is black. Only fix was original bios from HP's website. I had to use a hex editor to manually put in the serial number and product information.

Latest posts

Back