What's new

HP Pavilion - 14-ce3001nx DA0G7AMB6D1 G7A

Hi, For some reason all the files are uploaded here dont work as they should for me but the below original works fine . The first 2 posts it powers on after 45 seconds and gives error that bios failed to do update and doesnt load windows . generally cant do anything . Its all in chinese and i cant change language . the below works fine but it might need to be assosiated with the device serials maybe>?

good working bios file below for me at least
Its for I3 CPU/GPU(APU) without GPU on the board
BID084B9 bios

Where did you get this bios from? because I tried this one the 6 faulty boards I have which i know are bios faults and your bios did not work, each time board powered on, fan spin, no caps lock error leds and black screen. It is only when I downloaded the bios from HP's website did the board worked

Even when I transfer over the serial number and product information from the faulty bios into the new bios, it still comes up with 'Manufacturing mode is in unlock mode'. Pain in the butt but got it sorted.

I had 6 x DA0G7AMB6D1 Rev D to repair and this bios also does not work. Board powers on no caps lock error LED, fan spins but display is black. Only fix was original bios from HP's website. I had to use a hex editor to manually put in the serial number and product information.
you want i help what ?

Latest posts

Back