G37A.jpg

Download list

DAG37AMB8D0 REV D.BIN.zip
5.3 MB · Views: 477

G37A_N16E-GR-M4G_3D_1228-2130.pdf
3.4 MB · Views: 724

Quanta G37A.bdv
1.2 MB · Views: 469

I tried to update and the screen was black, this the original bios none of the above has worked for me, could you help me!
17 version w053dx DAG37AMB8D0

Adjunt bios original

Download list

omny 17.bin
8 MB · Views: 5

Do you have any proof that the problem comes from the BIOS?
If I tell you, I was using the computer in a normal way, suddenly the hp support told me that it had new updates, I saw what it was, it was the bios and I restarted. Immediately the bios began to load in the last stage when it was time to restart, the computer shuts down and does not turn on anymore, it does not give a screen, it only turns on the power button light. I already tried to change the rams and nothing, remove the cmos stack and nothing, then I directly started looking for bios files, flashed the ones previously posted in this thread and it only gives me 5 slow lights, shift lock and 3 fast ones.

before flasher other bios, save the original is the one that I uploaded previously

If I tell you, I was using the computer in a normal way, suddenly the hp support told me that it had new updates, I saw what it was, it was the bios and I restarted. Immediately the bios began to load in the last stage when it was time to restart, the computer shuts down and does not turn on anymore, it does not give a screen, it only turns on the power button light. I already tried to change the rams and nothing, remove the cmos stack and nothing, then I directly started looking for bios files, flashed the ones previously posted in this thread and it only gives me 5 slow lights, shift lock and 3 fast ones.

before flasher other bios, save the original is the one that I uploaded previously
so BIOS error

Download list

new.zip
5.1 MB · Views: 16

Back