What's new

BIOS HP mt42 Mobile Thin Client AMD

hi brother i need help if it is possible ..i have 14 pcs amd mt 42 . i unlocked 12 with a file bios and worked fine ..but two pcs didn't work and try many bios just blink ...and the mistake i did didn't save original...any solution

hi brother i need help if it is possible ..i have 14 pcs amd mt 42 . i unlocked 12 with a file bios and worked fine ..but two pcs didn't work and try many bios just blink ...and the mistake i did didn't save original...any solution
Since you didn't back up the original BIOS so you can't determine if the machine just has a BIOS problem or another problem, you most likely damaged the motherboard when you removed the BIOS chip....only you can check and determine

thanks i hope i did not damaded the motherboard...i have 3 840 g4 locked two unlocked there original bios and ok and the third didn't save and found some bios but it take loung time to display ...can i ask you a qst plz why some time same motherboard code but bios work fine for other and other not? i hope i didn't disturb you

It's a mobo from HP MT42 Mobile TC AMD.
Unfortunately I couldn't find the chip to flash the bios on.
Can u please tell me which one it is?
The image seen above was from an online post but I'll be more than happy to take photo's directly from the mobo

i tried your bios but no display old bios have display but password in bios please remove the password from the file i send you earlier i m waiting for your reply

Back