What's new

HP HP G62-450ER DAAX1JMB8C0 mb

only problem is change dis to uma you send me file proper work but nothing convert intel if i remove the chip the display not come the owner laptop fight me.

Ho avuto lo stesso problema di ventola al massimo e spegnimento con thermal error. Ho risolto con reballing gpu ma adesso anche dopo aver installato sistema operativo e driver la ventola gira sempre veloce anche se con speccy leggo 26° cpu ma 78° mother board temperature. Devo riscrivere un clear me oppure può essere bd difettoso?

Ho avuto lo stesso problema di ventola al massimo e spegnimento con thermal error. Ho risolto con reballing gpu ma adesso anche dopo aver installato sistema operativo e driver la ventola gira sempre veloce anche se con speccy leggo 26° cpu ma 78° mother board temperature. Devo riscrivere un clear me oppure può essere bd difettoso?
send i file bios this you.

good morning to all of you guys, an HP G62 came into the lab that as soon as I turn it on, the fans go to maximum, the HP logo comes out 2 seconds and then the notrebook turns off.
Sometimes I can enter the bios with F10 but I don't know how to do it.
I tried to see online if I could download the bios file to make a pendrive but I only find .exe files, can you help me with this?

good morning to all of you guys, an HP G62 came into the lab that as soon as I turn it on, the fans go to maximum, the HP logo comes out 2 seconds and then the notrebook turns off.
Sometimes I can enter the bios with F10 but I don't know how to do it.
I tried to see online if I could download the bios file to make a pendrive but I only find .exe files, can you help me with this?
EA579DD8-1A7F-4174-9F25-E8D16A82C2F5.jpeg

[QUOTE = "ThienBui, post: 132966, membro: 6"]
devi avere la programmazione degli strumenti
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.hklrf.com/Programmer-Sockets_27_1.html [/ URL]

nota che abbiamo fornito lo strumento di utilizzo completo La programmazione non si aggiorna, L'aggiornamento non è il lavoro di riparazione di un tecnico hardware.
you need have tool Programming

note we provided full use tool Programming not update, Updating is not the repair job of a hardware technician.
ok but the doubt is: is it a bios problem or not? why can I buy the programmer but then if it is not a problem of bios?

[QUOTE = "ThienBui, post: 132966, membro: 6"]
devi avere la programmazione degli strumenti
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.hklrf.com/Programmer-Sockets_27_1.html [/ URL]

nota che abbiamo fornito lo strumento di utilizzo completo La programmazione non si aggiorna, L'aggiornamento non è il lavoro di riparazione di un tecnico hardware.

ok but the doubt is: is it a bios problem or not? why can I buy the programmer but then if it is not a problem of bios?
All technicians need available programming tools during the repair.
Did you fix a lot of computers or just one and you will quit the job the next day? If that's the case then you don't need to buy it and take it to a professional store with enough equipment for repair support.

Latest posts

Back