What's new

BIOS HP EliteBook x360 830 G6 6050A3059101-MB-A01 A1

Hi admin, on the bios downloaded from this site, the laptop starts up but no display, it turns off after a while
that's not enough to say the BIOS is not working, you need to determine where the laptop is failing and if there are two BIOSes with the same problem then the problem is not from the bios

that's not enough to say the BIOS is not working, you need to determine where the laptop is failing and if there are two BIOSes with the same problem then the problem is not from the bios
there are 2 bios, I programmed 25q128 and 25q256 from this site. The laptop starts but does not display, capslock blinks 5 times, then the fans have maximum speed, after several dozen seconds the laptop turns off.

admin hi thanks 6050a3059101-mb-a01 hp my old bios is no display power on and off admin plz send me text universel file all r file sam problem some file disply one time but power on but no display plz fixd this file not a text ok file admin help

Download list

6050a3059101-mb-a01 runkio.bin
32 MB · Views: 14

6050a3059101-mb-a01 admin i need a bios text it file my old file is another pcb this file is same prolem same time display and some power on and off admin plz universel mod a file text a this clean file .admin plz help

Thank you very much admin. I am giving you the bias files of the products. I have 70 pieces. Product Bangladesh. This is a product from Hong Kong. A Chinese programmer in Hong Kong is editing these buses because it was valid for three months. The warranty period has caught up. Now after coming to Bangladesh, the products are being displayed in the BIOS. The show is going on in the morning. The second is 12 hours and not an hour later. The problem with not getting the net is that the admin can hang me from any other team. Big brother, little brother, if I can file a universal test for any other test, thank you very much and thank you for helping us, then many production physical actual market The buses are doing that. If I have to stay that way in the a22s…

Admin thank you for asking me to check my product hardware no problem in hardware admin has made 70 products from this one product the problem is biogeny enader any test or ok or check three files I would have benefited a lot Arrested OK Fine Fine No, I want a fine OK tested on the other side from you

Back