What's new

HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 - 13324-1

HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 BIOS

HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 Base Model Notebook PC
HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)
HP 1040 G2
Bazooka MB 13324-1
xin ad bản clear me

I have a password on startup this file could help me unlock the bios? bios model winbond 25q128fvsg.I will need a file 16 or 8 mo ? Thank you for reply and your help

Dear Sir Is there a way to unlock my BIOS (EliteBook 1040 G2)?

Mi HP MotherBoard had a short circuit (with a little help of some water).The Soud and the network stop working. I bought a same MotherBoard model from china (HP ask for a new one $1.500). Everything works perfectly but i am not able to update the bios because my supplier lost the password.

My bios chip reads winbond 25Q16BVSIG an close to it there is other that read 25Q18A

Before you tell me what is a VIP?

Thanks and regards

You need one file BIOS or one Chip BIOS ?
Thank you for your answer.

I need to unlock my BIOS chip to be able to update my System BIOS.

I had a short circuit in my old Motherboard and although it works the sound and the network spot working. I bought a similar Motherboard but it has locked the Bios Chip and I am not able to update it. The Motherboard works perfectly with Windows 10.

I was trying to find a solution to overcome my problem that’s why I have asked which the best way to do it is.

1. To unsold my BIOS chip from the broken Motherboard and replace the one in the new Motherboard with it. Will this work?

2. Or read the BIOS with ??? and send it to you to get a BIOS chip also if you are kind instructions in how to do it properly.

Thank for your time

Regards

Thank you for your answer.

I need to unlock my BIOS chip to be able to update my System BIOS.

I had a short circuit in my old Motherboard and although it works the sound and the network spot working. I bought a similar Motherboard but it has locked the Bios Chip and I am not able to update it. The Motherboard works perfectly with Windows 10.

I was trying to find a solution to overcome my problem that’s why I have asked which the best way to do it is.

1. To unsold my BIOS chip from the broken Motherboard and replace the one in the new Motherboard with it. Will this work?

2. Or read the BIOS with ??? and send it to you to get a BIOS chip also if you are kind instructions in how to do it properly.

Thank for your time

Regards
You can not do this if you are not a professional technician.
go to one store and gẻ support.

i can not help more. Thanks

Back