What's new

HP EliteBook 850 G5 HP EliteBook 840 G5 Computro-6050a2945601-mb-a01

Hello i have problem with Hp 840 G5, motherboard is

Computro-6050a2945601-mb-a01(A1) , only intel vga. After update w10, laptop wont start, charging led blinking white orange. No starting no nothing. Please , can you try to fix the bios.​

Hello, still does not start, the light from the charger changes colors the same, you didn't change the other bios file? do you need to fix it too or is there no need to do it? I compared it (16Mb) with other files, there are differences. I came across the bios from that model but it only turned on once and reported some problem with security. After thet wont start. Can you help me

Hello, still does not start, the light from the charger changes colors the same, you didn't change the other bios file? do you need to fix it too or is there no need to do it? I compared it (16Mb) with other files, there are differences. I came across the bios from that model but it only turned on once and reported some problem with security. After thet wont start. Can you help me
Of course the comparison must be different if it's the same then you don't need to program just keep the original file.
next you need to check the hardware

Of course the comparison must be different if it's the same then you don't need to program just keep the original file.
next you need to check the hardware
compare this two files please, I'm telling you that I managed to replace the bios, I only have to turn it on once. There are no problems on the board.

Download list

dump 16mb1.rar
5.4 MB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back