What's new

HP EliteBook 850 G5 HP EliteBook 840 G5 Computro-6050a2945601-mb-a01

Admin, pls the machine is stucked at windows spinning ring. It does not load to desktop

you need test again BIOS old you send me
It gets stuck at this page. Tried to reflash the disabled file several times but nothing new. Burn old bin file. It boots normally, but the computrace problem.

Download list

20200620_132122.jpg
am experiencing a problem now when running installation on my unit. I get the following description, " WINDOWS COULD NOT UPDATE THE COMPUTER'S BOOT CONFIGURATION, INSTALLATION CANNOT PROCEED''.

Download list

20200724_172155.jpg
Last edited:
am experiencing a problem now when running installation on my unit. I get the following description, " WINDOWS COULD NOT UPDATE THE COMPUTER'S BOOT CONFIGURATION, INSTALLATION CANNOT PROCEED.
This is another matter where you have to check where it starts

I'd be thankful if someone could send me a MPM unlocked (DMI clear) bios and other flash image or tell me how to change 1 char in SN. I mistyped and commited it. (commited XXV real XRV). I try to modify, but always rewrite itself from somewhere.
Thanks

I'd be thankful if someone could send me a MPM unlocked (DMI clear) bios and other flash image or tell me how to change 1 char in SN. I mistyped and commited it. (commited XXV real XRV). I try to modify, but always rewrite itself from somewhere.
Thanks
need keep BIOS Original

Latest posts

Back