What's new

HP Elitebook 840 G3 6050A2822301-MB-A01 BIOS

the attached files are old bios, in these the problem that we are facing is ram beeps and no display. we have tried all the bios from your site, when we copy your bios machine didnt give display and no beeps.
please help us to clear these old bios

Download list

cleaer me.zip
8.2 MB · Views: 307

No working Admin, with your dump the 3 LED flashes orange and white and shuts down there is no video. I put the dump bios with password and works well. Please help me.
send right bios old have pasword and one photo display request password.

send right bios old have pasword and one photo display request password.

Admin I arrived home to turn on the computer and the same thing happened to me with the original bios. I thought I had run out of battery and i put the charger and the same. I got another charger and either. Your BIOS must be good. The symptom is that with the charger o with the battery automatically without turning on the computer starts to blink the LED of the ray orange and white in time with the power button LED and caps lock led. (blinking fast). Haven't done short on board and compare the components annexs to the BIOS with a photo of Vinafix and everything seems fine. May you help me with some idea of what did I do wrong? Thank you for your time and patience Admin, excuse my bad english.

Back