What's new

HP Elitebook 840 G3 6050A2822301-MB-A01 BIOS

Admin I arrived home to turn on the computer and the same thing happened to me with the original bios. I thought I had run out of battery and i put the charger and the same. I got another charger and either. Your BIOS must be good. The symptom is that with the charger o with the battery automatically without turning on the computer starts to blink the LED of the ray orange and white in time with the power button LED and caps lock led. (blinking fast). Haven't done short on board and compare the components annexs to the BIOS with a photo of Vinafix and everything seems fine. May you help me with some idea of what did I do wrong? Thank you for your time and patience Admin, excuse my bad english.
Right now the computer is broken? No more password issues?

Yes Admin, :oops: no password issues. No video only blinking leds. Is lost board? I broke the board? No fix? Thanks for you patience

hello, use your files and my notebook is dead, before without ram memory gave 3 beeps, now nothing, I attached a backup of the original files to see if you can help me. Thank you so much

Download list

elite 16mb.BIN
16 MB · Views: 26

elite 8mb.BIN
8 MB · Views: 34

hello !, the original files are sent previously, the code of the plate is 6050a2822301-mb-a01, code hp 826805-001. with bios Original the laptop 3 flashes without memory, now nothing. I'd appreciate your help

Back