What's new

HP EliteBook 840 G3 - 6050A2728501-MB-A01

when i flash my 16mb file than boot the notebook, when i flash your file then i became led 5 times
your file is only 8mb

when i flash my 16mb file than boot the notebook, when i flash your file then i became led 5 times
your file is only 8mb
File Clear me i send is file old you send me, i only help clear me, sure 16MB ( you need to extract the zip before Programming) Understand ?

16mb. Was my error. But i write the bin in the Archiv. Dont work. Blinking 5 times. This notebook has 2 bios chips. The another one is 8 mb

16mb. Was my error. But i write the bin in the Archiv. Dont work. Blinking 5 times. This notebook has 2 bios chips. The another one is 8 mb
Why abive you say bios i send 8MB ? Please downloads bios above top and Programming.
If it's the same problem you need to check and repair the hardware....

HOW TO PROGRAM BIOS REMOVE THE BACK COVER AND SEE BIOS CHIP? IF YES YOU TRY PULLING OUT THE MOTHERBOARD REMOVE ALL THING AND CHECK THIS SAME PROBLEM I FACE MANY TIME.WHEN I PULLING OUT BOARD PROBLEM SOLVE TRY MAYBE SOME HELP.

Unfortunately I got bad dump probably and its not working.. :( I tried another UNI ME unlock BIOS and it gaves black screen.. can you verify this unlocked dump?

Latest posts

Back