What's new

HP EliteBook 840 G3 - 6050A2728501-MB-A01

Good day bro, i need bios bin file for " hp-elitebook-840-g3-6050a2728501-mb-a01" . No matter it is with password or w/o password. I just need display of my laptop. i have accidently erased its bios.

Good day bro, i need bios bin file for " hp-elitebook-840-g3-6050a2728501-mb-a01" . No matter it is with password or w/o password. I just need display of my laptop. i have accidently erased its bios.
send bios lock i help unlock

how you know laptop lock ?
next can Programming BIOS on top
previously, my laptop have display and have bios password. i copied the bios file using the programer. then i download the clearme bin file and program it on my laptop board. my laptop never show the display. then i try to search my original bios bin file in my programer pc. but my pc went dead. thats why, i need the original or untouch bios for my laptop. please help

previously, my laptop have display and have bios password. i copied the bios file using the programer. then i download the clearme bin file and program it on my laptop board. my laptop never show the display. then i try to search my original bios bin file in my programer pc. but my pc went dead. thats why, i need the original or untouch bios for my laptop. please help
I think you need check tool Programming good or not.
Do you have any experience in BIOS programming?

Back