What's new

HP EliteBook 840 G2 Notebook - BIOS

thien with the original i put on the laptop works but have that error(committed state), how can i solve it??

Thien good afternoon, this hp has to be programmed both bios simultaneously or is it not necessary? I have this doubt because I removed the bios (secondary) to read it and put it back on the site from there the PC never called again can you give me a help if you please

Thien good afternoon, this hp has to be programmed both bios simultaneously or is it not necessary? I have this doubt because I removed the bios (secondary) to read it and put it back on the site from there the PC never called again can you give me a help if you please
only care one BIOS 16MB

it is not clear what thien? right now with a new eproom the pc doesn’t start, hardware doesn’t seem to be just bios, and with the 16mb bios the pc flashes 8 caps lock and doesn’t pass and asked for the second bios because I don’t know what to do next this

best regards

it is not clear what thien? right now with a new eproom the pc doesn’t start, hardware doesn’t seem to be just bios, and with the 16mb bios the pc flashes 8 caps lock and doesn’t pass and asked for the second bios because I don’t know what to do next this

best regards
How are you sure the problem is from the BIOS?

Latest posts

Back