What's new

HP EliteBook 640 G9 X8SF DAX8SFMB8B2 REV:B

Hello, excuse me, someone has the bios and ec bios for this model since they brought me one from another workshop with damaged chips and it's time to replace but I don't have the original bin files for both

compre 1 VIP y obtenga soporte
ready can you help me

Hello, excuse me, someone has the bios and ec bios for this model since they brought me one from another workshop with damaged chips and it's time to replace but I don't have the original bin files for both

I did not find any post about the model, I put it here, that is what I mean about the board model, I sent you damaged copies but they did not work, the build that you sent me only bios, you have both files for that board model or where I ask or post it DAX8QIMB8B1 HP PROBOOK 440 G8

I did not find any post about the model, I put it here, that is what I mean about the board model, I sent you damaged copies but they did not work, the build that you sent me only bios, you have both files for that board model or where I ask or post it DAX8QIMB8B1 HP PROBOOK 440 G8

Even if you don't know what you're looking for, you probably don't have the ability to fix your computer,

Latest posts

Back