What's new

HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Tablet MERITAGE-6050A2748801-MB-A01

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum, and I'm looking for the service manual for this tablet / notebook, can anyone help me? The flaw is that it doesn't load, I tried to change the battery but nothing ... :(
There is no service manual. for repairing charging PIN, You need to try BIOS and check hardware IO, IC Manager change....

strange, it wouldn't seem like a software problem (bios) but a hardware problem, it could be a transistor or a chip ...

Last edited:
Hello
I used ch341a to play with my hp elite x2 1012 g1 bios, the motherboard stuck on black screen.
Attached the backup file of it. Which is not working
Is there a way to reprogram the bios with working file or is it the ch341a compatibility issue with this bios. While it detect it every time

Download list

15733671330123913607503320730160.jpg
backup.bin
16 MB · Views: 5

Hello
I used ch341a to play with my hp elite x2 1012 g1 bios, the motherboard stuck on black screen.
Attached the backup file of it. Which is not working
Is there a way to reprogram the bios with working file or is it the ch341a compatibility issue with this bios. While it detect it every time
means have programmed a new bios but have the same problem?

means have programmed a new bios but have the same problem?
It was working fine till I removed the bios, had a backup then flashed a bios from HP website to try my new ch341a programmer. Then the laptop stopped working neither old file.
Just black screen and the led blinks in certain times.

It was working fine till I removed the bios, had a backup then flashed a bios from HP website to try my new ch341a programmer. Then the laptop stopped working neither old file.
Just black screen and the led blinks in certain times.
Where do you need to identify the problem and need my help?
I think that if you are a technician you need to buy more professional programming tools like RT809H or SVOD or VERTYANOV ...

Where do you need to identify the problem and need my help?
I think that if you are a technician you need to buy more professional programming tools like RT809H or SVOD or VERTYANOV ...
I'm new to this, honestly. Dont know of what I'm doing.
The question do you think the file I've backed up got corrupted. Do you have a clean bios file to flash into my motherboard

I'm new to this, honestly. Dont know of what I'm doing.
The question do you think the file I've backed up got corrupted. Do you have a clean bios file to flash into my motherboard
look at the bios you send me to see that the data is normal, and it is bad to be unable to check it manually.

try bios this

Download list

builds.bin.zip
8.7 MB · Views: 9

Back