What's new

HP 15-ac022ur - AHL50/ABL52 LA-C701P Schematics and BIOS

HP 15-ac022ur (Compal AHL50/ABL52 LA-C701P rev:1.0)
Schematics HP AHL50 ABL52 LA-C701P
Broadwell M/B Schematics Document
Intel ULV Processor with DDRIIIL
Date : 2015/01/31
Version 0.3
AHL50 / ABL52
LA-C701P.jpg

Download list

128kb.bin.zip
63.5 KB · Views: 3,520

8mb_F02.bin.zip
4.5 MB · Views: 5,600

HP AHL50 ABL52 LA-C701P.pdf
3 MB · Views: 8,887

yes, So that's fine, no pictures

current Unavailable

Hello.

We got HP Envy 15 with motherboard AHL50 ABL52 LA-C701P , it came with graphic card "bluescreen" issue. So we made Reball of the graphics, no result. So we changed the BGA AMD 216- 0867030. We changed for the very same BGA chip - 216-0867030

After install AMD driver from official site, Windows 10 64 bit just restart and make blue screen with error about a driver issue .

Do you have some idea how to find out what´s the problem ? Maybe change all the BGA memory around the chip?

Thank you for your help. Need it asap for my custommer.

Peter Hruska

Hello.

We got HP Envy 15 with motherboard AHL50 ABL52 LA-C701P , it came with graphic card "bluescreen" issue. So we made Reball of the graphics, no result. So we changed the BGA AMD 216- 0867030. We changed for the very same BGA chip - 216-0867030

After install AMD driver from official site, Windows 10 64 bit just restart and make blue screen with error about a driver issue .

Do you have some idea how to find out what´s the problem ? Maybe change all the BGA memory around the chip?

Thank you for your help. Need it asap for my custommer.

Peter Hruska
try one new chip GPU.

Hello. If someone had a schematic it would be nice, need switch to UMA, Nvidia driver cause bluescreen errors. I changed chip for a new one , but still same error appears. Also tried flash new BIOS, and tried all kind of drivers, still same result.

Please help me !!!

DAM BUT ARE THIS PEOPLE WHO COME TO THE FORUM , FUCKING INSANE OR FUCKING BLIND ?? CAN'T YOU ALL SEE " THERE IS NO FUCKING SCHEMATIC " STOP REQUESTING SOMETHING YOU KNOW ALLREADY THERE ISN'T , READ THE FUCKING THREAD AND YOU WILL SEE THERE IS NO FUCKING SCHEMATIC !!! DAM ... YO9U GUYS FULLFIL THIS FORUM WITH STUPID QUESTION WHEN YOU ALLREADY KNOW THE FUCKING ANSWER , THIENBUI TOLD ALLREADY THAT SCHEMATIC AND BOARDVIEW ARE UNAVAILABLE !!!! IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH THEN USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE , STOP BEING LAZYS .-...
SORRY THIEN BUT I HAD TO WRITE THIS FOR THE OTHER USERS STOP BEING ASSHOLES !

Hi, Can anyone identify that IC ? i have an issue with this laptop . It only works from the battery but as soon as the charger is in it doesnt want to power on with it . I have checked the power 19v goes to mainboard but 3.3/5v regulator does not give output from adapter only from battery. Any ideas?

Download list

123.jpeg
Hi, Can anyone identify that IC ? i have an issue with this laptop . It only works from the battery but as soon as the charger is in it doesnt want to power on with it . I have checked the power 19v goes to mainboard but 3.3/5v regulator does not give output from adapter only from battery. Any ideas?
RT8243A

Back