What's new

Asus H81M-D

H81M-D

Micro-ATX H81 with new high-endurance 5X Protection and intuitive UEFI BIOS
  • ASUS 5X Protection - All-round protection provides the best quality, reliability, and durability
  • New UEFI BIOS – Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
  • USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) - 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
  • Ai Suite 3 - One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
  • Network iControl - Real-time network bandwidth management

Download list

H81M-D-ASUS-2204.BIN.zip
5.1 MB · Views: 1,368

hi sir
may i request if possible, modify bios settings of this file
On boot configuration "wait for 'F1' if error" default is enable.
please set to disabled.

reason: its not saving changes on configuration. after restart i changes back to default settings. time and date is fine and its not affected.
this is problem battery CMOS

next you need check in CMOS setting have any disable....
dear sir
I know what you mean. whatever settings you made and save it. after the unit is restarted it would came back to default settings again. only time settings done it working and has been save.
i suspected problem with pch chip( made some research on internet with similar problem but not same board)

but since it could fix the problem if you could tweak the bios.
i makes the repair easier and simpler
thanks

dear sir
I know what you mean. whatever settings you made and save it. after the unit is restarted it would came back to default settings again. only time settings done it working and has been save.
i suspected problem with pch chip( made some research on internet with similar problem but not same board)

but since it could fix the problem if you could tweak the bios.
i makes the repair easier and simpler
thanks
Cannot edit BIOS but you can try other BIOS to determine

H81M-D

Micro-ATX H81 with new high-endurance 5X Protection and intuitive UEFI BIOS
  • ASUS 5X Protection - All-round protection provides the best quality, reliability, and durability
  • New UEFI BIOS – Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
  • USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) - 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
  • Ai Suite 3 - One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
  • Network iControl - Real-time network bandwidth management
@ThienBui is it same H81m-D R2.0 Rev 1.01 ?

Latest posts

Back