What's new

BIOS H5010 ibswme 1.0

Hello, better than before, still has a fan error at startup but skips it in 2 sec. only pc shutdown is still not resolved, i have to hold the power button for 8 sec to stop the fan ,

thanks for the effort

@ThienBui good afternoon, a few days ago I downloaded the bios version o1fjy38usa.bin (8 MB) for motherboard IBSWME V1.0 BSWD-LM V 1.0 (bios chip MX25U6435F 1.8v).

I flashed it with CH341A (USB BIOS flasher) on 15 PCs of the same type (Lenovo S200 10HQ), many started, but 5/6 give problems.

Some remain in complete silence and do not emit any beeps (not even by moving the jumper in CMOS recovery mode) others beeps in CMOS recovery mode but do not go to POST: the fan turns on, then switches off, then turns on again but does not emit any beeps.

Advices? Thanks in advance.

@ThienBui good afternoon, a few days ago I downloaded the bios version o1fjy38usa.bin (8 MB) for motherboard IBSWME V1.0 BSWD-LM V 1.0 (bios chip MX25U6435F 1.8v).

I flashed it with CH341A (USB BIOS flasher) on 15 PCs of the same type (Lenovo S200 10HQ), many started, but 5/6 give problems.

Some remain in complete silence and do not emit any beeps (not even by moving the jumper in CMOS recovery mode) others beeps in CMOS recovery mode but do not go to POST: the fan turns on, then switches off, then turns on again but does not emit any beeps.

Advices? Thanks in advance.
try adding another bios if same problem then you need to check hardware

Latest posts

Back