What's new

GX501VIK

Thank you for scamming me. I paid to upgrade account and the file i downloaded is 0kb in size.
Sorry for the error in the attachment, I have fixed it now you can download it again
If you are not satisfied with our service please provide Paypal ID I will refund.

I used the /Nodate in cmd command.
No sir
We provide full BIOS to serve the repair needs of technicians, Need a career tool to program, it's not used to update.
If you just want to update why don't you use it from the manufacturer's support homepage.?

Actually no, all i need is bios 309.cap and its a done deal. But o cant find it anywhere, smh.

ive tried installing this bios however im getting an error saying that the bios file is not valid, have i just been scammed?

oh, that makes sense, is do you have the same bios however which can be installed directly on the device from its bios?

oh, that makes sense, is do you have the same bios however which can be installed directly on the device from its bios?
If you are updating the BIOS in Windows then you need to check from the manufacturer that support is not the solution to repair the computer.

Latest posts

Back