What's new

BIOS GU603HM GX703HS REV 3.0

Sory for misunderstanding. Bios i need to repair is not starting at all. There is no problem with m2 drives. Another bios that i downloaded from web had different serial number ,it is starting up but cant see m2 drives. So ive sent origin bios file for repair that wont start. There is blank screen when i turn on laptop.

Sory, but i am asking to repair bios that i already sent you. it has correct numbers. it wont turn on laptop. could you plz repair this bios ? ,also i can send you bios that we were trying but as i said there is problem with m2 and cpu frequency.

Download list

ASUS ROG GU603H, 16MB.bin
16 MB · Views: 13

Sory, but i am asking to repair bios that i already sent you. it has correct numbers. it wont turn on laptop. could you plz repair this bios ? ,also i can send you bios that we were trying but as i said there is problem with m2 and cpu frequency.
Can you guide i repair BIOS as you requested ?

Saludos me puede ayudar reparando este bios, solo da pantalla negra. Probe con el bios que subio Fix.zip en ciende y funciona pero no reconoce los puertos M.2. Es una Asus GU603HM
so again, please fix the bios I uploaded, I have exactly the same problem as them with my bios.

did anyone knows if this ec it5125vg is programable?
did anyone have the ec.bin?
this motherboard have a debbuger port.
mines ec is shorted

Back