What's new

Ask Gigabyte MW50 SV0 died (C612 chipset), does not power on. Does anyone have Schematics/Boardview files ?

Question & Answer Forums

Saskia

Registered member
Hi, a friend of mine called me and said that his Workstation mainboard (Gigabyte MW50 SV0) experienced problems during start up. After he had shut down his computer and did not use it over the week end, it refused to power on.

Does anybody have schematics / boardview files for this mainboard ? It is a C612 mainboard for Intel Xeon E5-v3 and E5-v4 and we would hate to have to toss it just because of a failed cap or MOSFET.
I do not have the board here at the moment, so I cannot measure power rails right now (this would be the first thing to do once I have it on the bench ...)

Thanks a lot

Hi, a friend of mine called me and said that his Workstation mainboard (Gigabyte MW50 SV0) experienced problems during start up. After he had shut down his computer and did not use it over the week end, it refused to power on.

Does anybody have schematics / boardview files for this mainboard ? It is a C612 mainboard for Intel Xeon E5-v3 and E5-v4 and we would hate to have to toss it just because of a failed cap or MOSFET.
I do not have the board here at the moment, so I cannot measure power rails right now (this would be the first thing to do once I have it on the bench ...)

Thanks a lot
model this no have boardview and Schematics

Latest posts

Back