What's new

BIOS G713PI

Hi,I have tried your bios rom and the laptop won't turn on,i have attached my backup,if you can rebuild,laptop turns on but everytime goes to Ez Flash trying to update but update failed and everytime the same,only Ez Flash,I can't use the computer.
Thanks
Model of the laptop: Asus G713P
Motherboard: G713P-MP-VGT
6050A3468901-MB-A01
2022-12-02

Download list

G713PI-LL005W.zip
4 MB · Views: 2

Hi,I have tried your bios rom and the laptop won't turn on,i have attached my backup,if you can rebuild,laptop turns on but everytime goes to Ez Flash trying to update but update failed and everytime the same,only Ez Flash,I can't use the computer.
Thanks
Model of the laptop: Asus G713P
Motherboard: G713P-MP-VGT
6050A3468901-MB-A01
2022-12-02

Download list

AMD.zip
11.9 MB · Views: 4

Sir i know AMD no update but the bios file need to be modified can you check it
Your bios file is good but can’t see nvidia vga only AMD
Unfortunately, AMD BIOS has nothing to test. You need to try another BIOS. If you have the same problem, you need to check the hardware.

Download list

amd.zip
11.9 MB · Views: 1

Unfortunately, AMD BIOS has nothing to test. You need to try another BIOS. If you have the same problem, you need to check the hardware.
other bios version G713PV is good but can't appear nvidia 4070 rtx only AMD ... original bios ver. G713PI no display at all
i tried to get original bios by serial number from ASUS website but no power when open bios file on winhex appear first Address look different like original i think need be modified

Latest posts

Back