What's new

BIOS FUJITSU ESPRIMO Q956

yes, error in device manager. Can u fix bios? this is the same principle as in dell

Last edited:
ready install driver from Fujitsu ?
I think not problem BIOS because unlock from the original BIOS you provided

On the original BIOS, it works without a problem in Windows, but unfortunately the BIOS itself is blocked. Maybe the problem lies in the lack of an SN number after removing the blockade? The same problem occurs in the BIOS connected to the topic. Thank you for helping.

On the original BIOS, it works without a problem in Windows, but unfortunately the BIOS itself is blocked. Maybe the problem lies in the lack of an SN number after removing the blockade? The same problem occurs in the BIOS connected to the topic. Thank you for helping.
no sn, Please return Original bios and make video show it work I check

I was able to remove the BIOS password by FSUnlocker and LAN works but I have a different problem. The fan runs at high speed. Are you able to help somehow? Thank you for your time
Is there such an error before deleting the fan?

With the BIOS connected to the theme, this problem does not occur. It's only when I download the password that the problem appears and the fan goes on high speed. However, with the BIOS connected to the topic, LAN does not work.

Back